Starting a proprietary concern or proprietary firm in India is a simple process.
There are no formal registration that needs to be done.
If an Individual / sole trader (or one person firm) planning to do a business or profession, they can register the concern under:
- Goods and Service Tax Act (GST).
- Profession Tax Act or Shops and Establishment act or Udyog Aadhar (MSME).
Can a business name be given for proprietary concern?
The business can be operated in the Individual’s name or a formal name can be given to perform the business.
We at Indefine, have helped hundreds of individuals to set up proprietary concern.
This is a very cost effective and best form of starting the business.
persons which is not incorporated under any statute. A proprietary concern, however, stands absolutely on a different footing. A person … proprietor of a proprietary business to be sued in the business names of his proprietary concern.
This form of business is fully owned by one person and this single person runs the show, may be with the help of family members or relatives or may be employing one or more persons to assist.
In case you need our services to start a proprietary concern in Bangalore, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration required for proprietary concern depending on business :
- GST Registration
- Registration under Karnataka Shops and Establishment Act
- Profession Tax Registration
- MSME | Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund Registration (PF Registration)
- Employee State Insurance Registration (ESI Registration)
- STPI Registration or Non-STPI Registration
- Import Export Code (IEC)
- Trade License from BBMP
Not looking for proprietary firm registration? Click below to find other forms of entity registration :
- Partnership Firms Registration in Bangalore
- One Person Company or OPC Registration in Bangalore
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) Registration in Bangalore
- Private Limited Company Registration
- Subsidiary Company Registration in Bangalore
- Setup Branch / Liaison Office in India