Who can start ?
Persons who have entered into a partnership with one another are called individual “partners” and collectively “a firm”, and the name under which their business is carried on is called the “firm-name”.
“Partnership is the relation between persons who have agreed to share the profits of a business carried on by all or any of them acting for all”
To commence one , at-least two persons are required.
Firm doesn’t have a separate legal entity like a company. The firm is a collective name given to individual partners.
The firm is registered under Registrar of Firms, situated in the respective jurisdiction.
We at Indefine firm have the expertise in setting up partnership firm in Bangalore. We provide the following services –
- Registration of the firm
- Reconstitution/amendments to the firm
- Dissolution of the firm
- File Income Tax returns for the firm and its partners
- Tax consultation, both Income Tax and GST
- Persons who have entered into partnership with one another to carry on a business are individually called “Partners“; collectively called as a “Partnership Firm”; and the name under which their business is carried on is called the “Firm Name”
Registration required for proprietary concern depending on business :
- GST Registration
- Registration under Karnataka Shops and Establishment Act
- Profession Tax Registration
- MSME | Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- Employee Provident Fund Registration (PF Registration)
- Employee State Insurance Registration (ESI Registration)
- STPI Registration or Non-STPI Registration
- Import Export Code (IEC)
- Trade License from BBMP
Not looking for partnership firm registration? Click below to find other forms of entity registration :
- Setting up of Proprietary Concern in Bangalore
- One Person Company or OPC Registration in Bangalore
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) Registration in Bangalore
- Private Limited Company Registration
- Subsidiary Company Registration in Bangalore
- Setup Branch / Liaison Office in India